Sunday, April 20, 2008

80's Megamix Vol. 11


Lean on me - Club Noveau
Love touch- Rod Stewart
Rock me amadeus - Falco
Straight up - Paula Abdul
Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
Solid - Ashford & Simpson
Nothing gonna stop us now - Starship
99 Redballons - Nenna
Never - Heart
Somebody - Bryan
AdamsInvisible - Alison Moyet
I want your sex - George Michael
La isla bonita - Madonna
Higher love - Steve
WinwoodLove nights - Prince
Safety dance - Men without hats
Shout - Tears for fears
Alive & kicking - Simple minds
You belong to the city - Glenn Frey
Lay your hands - Thompson twins
I can't wait - Nu Shooz
Dance all days - Wang Chung
Jack & Diane - Jonh Cougar Mellancamp
Get week - Belinda Carslaile
Wishing Wells - Trance trent D Arby
Cest la vie - Robin Nevil
Nasty - Janet Jackson
Notorious - Duran Duran
Roumours - Timex Social Club
I want to break free - Queen
Something About you - Level 42
Loverboy - Billy Ocean
Things can only get better - Howard Jones
Who's Johnny? - D Barge
Break my side - Mathew Wilder
Cruel Summer - Bananarama
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Self Control - Laura Branigan
Inflatuation - Rod Stewart I
want a new drug - Huey Lewis & the news
Addicted to love - Robert Palmer
Man in Motion (St. Elmos Fire) - John Parr
Dont you, forget about me - Simple minds
All that she wants to do its dance - Don Henley
Tarzan boy - Baltimora


No comments: